Organisations who have built a social enterprise and are now looking to scale its operations, require support to attract new contracts or be investment ready prior to undertaking capital raising.
We have supported a number of social enterprises, both in Australia and the region, who are ready to scale. Contract or investment readiness includes a review of the financial, operational and impact components of the enterprise to identify both risks and value creation that will be important to any potential investor. We assist in tailoring the communication of the investment opportunity to impact investors as well as making introductions to potential investors.
We have worked with such enterprises as:
- Wide Open Agriculture in Western Australia
- The PNG Agriculture Company
- Vinaka, a health and hygiene enterprise in Fiji
- WithYouWithMe, a social enterprise supporting veterans as they transition out of the military and into meaningful work
- Living Joy, a developer that creates affordable, community building, environmentally friendly housing