Live & Learn works with communities throughout Asia and the Pacific to design, implement and learn from community-based development projects. The projects are specific to each community and cover a number of thematic program areas. These include:
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- understanding climate change
- sustainable energy options
- community-based waste reduction and management
- community disaster prevention and preparedness.
Live and Learn was funded by DFAT to establish WASH social enterprises in five countries across the Pacific. They approached us to evaluate the financial viability of these enterprises, doing a deep dive into the enterprise in Fiji. We also made recommendations about what would improve the future financial sustainability and increase their impact.
- Financial viability assessment
- Social research and design
- Social enterprise development
- Market analysis
- Organisational capacity assessment